Career and Job Search Resources for International Students and Alumni
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please contact the staff of International Student Services regarding questions about visa status and eligibility for employment.
- Resume Tips for International Students — From Purdue Online Writing Lab.
- Differences Between Job Interviews in the U.S. and in Other Countries — From The University of Texas at Austin.
Lists of Employers
- List of Employers Hiring Foreign Nationals — From the University of Pennsylvania Career Center. Includes name of organization and position title.
- Companies That Hire International Students — List provided by the Kelley School of Business, Undergraduate Career Services, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana.
- Foreign Labor Certification (FLC) Disclosure Data — From the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Employment and Training Administration (ETA). DOL Foreign Labor Certification (FLC) data identifies U.S. employers who completed FLC requests, thereby indicating an interest in hiring foreign workers. The Access database includes organization name, city, state, job title, salary, etc. Information is organized by fiscal year and program (permanent visa, H-1B visa, and H-2B visa).