Maps & Routes
NEW! Regional Trip Planner from TriMet features bike directions
This brand new multi-modal trip planner is fantastic for bike route planning! You can adjust each route recommendation to for three factors: quickness, flatness, and safety. Check it out at rtp.trimet.org.
P.S.: In case you're wondering why this new trip planner so awesome, it might have a little something to do with the PSU students who served as interns on the project. Go Viks!
Bike Route Directions via Google Maps
Want help finding a good bike route to PSU? Google Maps now includes a bicycling feature for directions.
Follow these simple instructions:
- Visit Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/)
- At the top left of the page, select "Get Directions"
- Click on the Bicycle icon
- Enter your home address or starting location
- Enter the address for the PSU building that is your destination or just "PSU"
- Click Get Directions
General Biking Maps for Portland
Adobe Reader is required to view these maps. Download the free version here.
- Portland city-wide bike commuter maps and bike parking maps
- Campus map showing individual buildings and bike parking locations
Ask our knowledgable staff!
We love to give bike route advice and point out lesser known routes that will make your commute that much better. Just stop by and let us know you'd like some help with your route. We even have a giant version of the City of Portland bike routes map in our front window for easy reference.