Resources for use when representing Portland State University
Thank you for representing Portland State University at conferences, events and recruitment fairs.
There are several display materials available to check out to the campus community (students, faculty and staff).
The display items may be reserved ahead of time. When checked out, the person who is taking the materials must sign them out and give a date when they will be returned. If the items are damaged or lost, the person checking them out is responsible for the cost or replacement/repair. Please fill out a Display Material Checkout form to reserve the equipment you want to use at your event. If any item you request is all ready reserved for another event, you will be notified by email.
Please contact Tracy Weber at email@example.com or 503-725-8555 to reserve any display or giveaway items.
Display materials available for checkout
- Oregon is Our Classroom large exhibit display – 4 curved panels (7.5 ft. high, 2 ft. deep, 10 ft. wide)
- Oregon is Our Classroom tabletop display – 2 curved panels (5.2 ft high, 1.8 ft. deep, 6 ft. wide)
- Portland State large media backdrop – curved panel (10 ft. high, 2 ft. deep, 20 ft. wide)
- PSU Flag (9 ft. high in stand)
- PSU vinyl banners (white lettering on PSU green)
- 3’ x 9’ banner
- Faculty standing banner frames (8) (78.75” high x 33.5” wide). Below are the faculty available on these banners (click on name to see banner)
- Fearless Standing Banners
- PSU Partnership Standing Banners (78.75” high x 33.5” wide) banners include (click on name to see banner)
- Electric Vehicle
- Ruby Jewel
Equipment available for checkout
- Table drapes w/logo (4)- Black drape (30” x 66”) with White runner (4.76” high x 23.85” wide)
- Podium signs (for off-campus events)
- 9.75 “ x 29.75” – green sign with white lettering and accent green logo
- 12” x 24” – green sign with white lettering and accent green logo
- 11” x 29” – black sign with white lettering and PSU green logo
- 6” x 18” – black sign with white lettering and PSU green logo
- Table-top easel (1.2 ft.)
- Instant display easels (5.3 ft. – holds up to 10 lbs)
- Instant display easels (5.3 ft. – holds more than 10 lbs)
- Flip Cam (5)
- Flexible Flip Cam tripod (1)
- Flip Cam USB cable (3)
- PSU Umbrella (3)
Other tools you can use when representing PSU
There are also items you can purchase, or get in limited supply, to take with you when you are representing PSU.
- Note cards – Sold at the PSU Bookstore and University Market
- Pocket folders – Sold at the PSU Bookstore and University Market
- Gold or Silver lapel pins – Sold at the PSU Bookstore and free at University Communications (limit of 25 each)
- PSU Brochure – Available and free at University Communications (limit of 50)
(click on brochure photo to see complete brochure)
- Portland State Quick Facts one sheet (click on photo to see Quick Facts)
- Portland State Rankings and References one sheet (click on photo to see Rankings and References)