Diversity and Multicultural Student Services mission is to build and strengthen a sustainable, educationally diverse and co-curricular environment where all students have the access and support they need to achieve their educational goals.
We will accomplish this mission by providing structured support services to student populations whose access, retention, academic success, and graduation are most challenged by social historical factors and contemporary inequities. We will provide a student-centered inclusive environment that enriches the university experience and engages both families and the community.
- Dr. CeCe Ridder, Executive Director
- Melanie Dixon-Carldwell, Assistant Director of DMSS and Director of Retention Services
- Cynthia Gomez, Director of Cultural Centers
- Linda Liu, Program Director, TRiO Student Support Services
- Phillip Dirks, Program Director, TRiO Upward Bound & Educational Talent Search
Are you connected with DMSS on Facebook? Stay up to date with events, annoucments, and important dates. Like us on Facebook. www.Facebook.com/psu.dmss