Diversity and Multicultural Student Services mission is to build and strengthen a sustainable, educationally diverse and co-curricular environment where all students have the access and support they need to achieve their educational goals.
We will accomplish this mission by providing structured support services to student populations whose access, retention, academic success, and graduation are most challenged by social historical factors and contemporary inequities. We will provide a student-centered inclusive environment that enriches the university experience and engages both families and the community.
"I love how diverse it is. Coming here, I feel comfortable, like I'm at home just in my neighborhood"
"Once you get here, you are able to have a home base, you're able to build a community and feel at home"
Multicultural Graduation! June 14th 5:30pm. Register by clicking on the following link:
More information can be found at: http://www.pdx.edu/dmss/cultural-centers
- Dr. CeCe Ridder, Executive Director
- Melanie Dixon-Carldwell, Assistant Director of DMSS and Director of Retention Services
- Cynthia Gomez, Director of Cultural Centers
- Linda Liu, Program Director, TRiO Student Support Services
- Phillip Dirks, Program Director, TRiO Upward Bound & Educational Talent Search
>> Diversity & Multicultural Student Services main office is located in 425 Smith Memorial Student Union. Our phone number is 503.725.4457.
>> To download your own DMSS brochure please click on the link below:
Downloadable DMSS Brochure