To access the learning module please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://d2l.pdx.edu/ and login to Desire2Learn.
- On the left hand side of the screen, click on the green box labeled “PSU Faculty, Staff & Students” and follow the prompts.
- Enter your Odin Username and Password.
- On the “D2L Home” page please select: “Creating a Culture of Respect: Preventing Prohibited Discrimination and Unlawful Harassment” from the “Ongoing” section of “My Courses.” (*If you do not see the course make sure the "Ongoing" section is fully expanded. If minimized, hover your mouse over the expand button in the far right to show the course.)
- Select “ENTER” to begin the course.
- Complete the course and the Comprehension quiz by May 15, 2012. (If you need to exit before finishing, the course will “bookmark” and allow you to resume from where you exited.)
If you need technical assistance please contact OIT Help Desk at 503-725-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need an accommodation pursuant to the ADA, to complete the course, please contact Kristin Smith, Human Resources Leaves Manager, by phone at: (503) 725-9686 or via email at email@example.com.