Revenue Cost Attribution Tool (RCAT)
The first step in evaluating our education and general funds budget model at PSU is to understand how these funds flow into and through the university. To accomplish this we developed this revenue and cost attribution tool. Using this tool we can gain insight into the where revenue is generated and where costs are incurred and use this information to inform more strategic decisions.
Principles that guided the creation of this tool:
- Revenue and the associated costs must “live” in the same location.
- 2014-2015 Adopted Budget Version
- 2013-2014 Fiscal Year End
- 2013-2014 Winter Update Version with RTD
- 2013-2014 Winter Update Version no RTD
- 2013-2014 Adopted Budget Version
- RCAT Comparison of FY13 to FY14 Expenditures
- RCAT Reconcilation to FY14 Recurring Budget
- 2012-13 Fiscal Year End
- April 2013 Version
- RCAT Walkthrough
- RCAT Supporting Data