Transfer Open House
For transfer students who have not yet been admitted to Portland State.
If you are interested in transfering to PSU, please provide your contact information and we will be sure to send you an invitation when sign-ups open for our next Transfer Student Open House.
May 8, 2014
Transfer Open House pre-registration is now closed.
We will be accepting on-site registration the day of the program at 2:15 PM.
Check-in is located in the Smith Memorial Student Union, room 329 (Third floor).
Please call 503-725-5555 for any additional questions.
Event details including overnight accommodations, parking, and check-in information will be sent to each registered participant in a confirmation email.
Please Note: This visit program is NOT New Student Orientation: Advising and Registration and is not intended to provide individual academic advising or access to course registration. Once admitted to Portland State, all students are required to attend New Student Orientation: Advising & Registration.
Program Overview (2:15 pm Check-in)
Welcome and Overview of PSU
Break Out Sessions
- Understanding Academic Requirements
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Planning Your Transfer and Admission Requirements
- On-Site Application. Apply to PSU during the event and defer your application fee.
Academic and Student Resource Fair
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, College of the Arts, College of Urban & Public Affairs, Maseeh College of Engineering and Computer Science, School of Business Administration, School of Social Work, University Studies, Urban Honors
- Admissions, Advising & Career Services, Campus Recreation, Education Abroad, Learning Center, Office of Student Financial Aid & Scholarships, Student Ambassadors, Student & Leadership Programs, University Housing
Optional Campus or Housing Tour
Contact Campus Visits: 503-725-5555 or email@example.com.
If you require accommodations in order to participate in a visit program, please contact the Disability Resource Center at least one week in advance: 503-725-4150 or 800-547-8887, extension 4150. TTY: 503-725-6504. firstname.lastname@example.org