Click the links below for transit, walking and driving directions. Select the map for specific driving directions through Google maps. Highly recommended: enter SW Corbett & SW Meade for best GPS/mapping results.
The PSU Business Accelerator is accessible by bus, Portland Streetcar and the Aerial Tram. Visit trimet.org to plan your trip.
SW 1st Ave & SW Arthur St: 9, 17, 19, 43, 66
To the Accelerator: Walk East on SW Arthur under the overpass until the street turns into SW Kelly Ave. Follow SW Kelly Ave until it turns into Corbett, and the Accelerator will be on the left.
SW Kelly and SW Corbett: 9, 17, 19
From the Accelerator: Stop 3116 is at the corner of these streets and heads toward City Center, PSU or northbound.
Get off at SW Harrison near RiverPlace, Trimet Stop 12377 and walk South on Harrison. Just before the traffic light, take a right on the sidewalk that cuts to SW Water. Walk past the International School and after four blocks, the Accelerator will be on your left.
Get off at the Aerial Tram Lower Station at South waterfront, Trimet Stop 12845. Follow the sidewalk West, turn right at Macadam and follow the sidewalk on the right side of the road. Turn right on SW Corbett to arrive at the Accelerator.
- Head East on SW Harrison.
- Turn right on 1st st.
- Walk 3 blocks to SW Arthur Street. You will see 7 Eleven & La Grand Industrial Supply at the traffic light.
- Turn left on SW Arthur Street. SW Arthur Street turns into SW Kelly Ave as you walk under the overpass.
- Follow SW Kelly Ave until you reach Corbett. Walk on the North or left side of the street. SW Kelly Ave meets SW Corbett Ave and you will see the Accelerator.
- From Campus, go east on SW Market St towards SW 1st. (0.4 miles)
- SW Market St becomes SW Harbor Dr. (0.3 miles)
- Take the Sheridan St ramp. (0.1 miles)
- Turn right onto SW Sheridan St. (<0.1 miles)
- Turn LEFT onto SW Water Ave. (<0.1 miles)
- SW Water Ave. becomes SW Corbett Ave. (<0.1 miles)
- Turn left into parking lot at 2828 SW Corbett Ave. (<0.1 miles)
- Park in visitor parking on your right.