The goal of Academic & Research Computing (ARC) is to facilitate academic research computing and provide a high level of support for a range of systems and services to meet the diverse needs of the PSU research community.
The ARC supports the following systems:
- Research storage
- Research databases
- Parallel computational clusters
- Computational computing access
- Web application hosting
The ARC provides the following services:
- IT consulting for research and custom academic and research systems
- Web application programming and support
- System integration and programming
- Support for web application stacks
- Software installation and support on research computing systems
Contact the Helpdesk for further assistance.