Want a real challenge? Ready to learn in a cutting edge environment? Looking for more meaningful work? PSU-OIT offers many opportunities for technology professionals at all levels - whether you are a well respected technology leader or a student with IT aspirations, we have opportunities for you.
What We Look For
- IT skills - Are you current? A self-motivated learner? Broad and deep knowledge areas?
- Sharp people - Can you assimilate technologies fast? Do you have confidence in your technical ability?
- Problem solvers - Creativity? Ability to lead in the periodic technology crisis?
- Fast paced - Ready for an enterprise with 35,000 annual users, complex systems, 24x7 uptime goals?
- Friendly - Great people skills? Calm under pressure? Great communicator? Get along with most everybody?
- Intensity - Ready to work? Ready to think?
- Diversity - PSU-OIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
- Growth - Hands on with the latest technologies and involvement Portland's most cutting edge technology endeavors, with some of the sharpest IT people in the city.
- Meaningful work - No widgets made here; we help people improve, and we change Portland for the better.
- Environment - Ranked the most livable City in the United States in 2001, the campus sits around a beautiful park in the midst of downtown Portland.
- Challenge & visibility - Plenty of opportunity to influence outcomes, contribute, and innovate in a way that touches many lives.
- Benefits - Great benefits, including training opportunities and tuition remission for you or a family member (staff positions only).
- Open staff positions are listed at Office of Human Resources.
- Open student positions are listed at PSU Career Connect.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.