Pathways for Professional Recognition in Childhood Care and Education
Welcome to the Oregon Registry Program!
You have joined a community of professionals in Oregon committed to providing quality experiences for children and youth. You provide a vital service to support families with children in our community.
The Oregon Registry: Pathways for Professional Recognition in Childhood Care and Education is a statewide program that records and recognizes the professional development growth and achievement of people who work with and for children and family. Participation in the Oregon Registry is increasing seen as an important tool for a professional development in our state.
What are the benefits?
The Oregon Registry:
- Recognizes the training hours and college coursework you have completed related to the childhood care and education field.
- Provides a pathway for future professional development.
- May give you money related to different Steps you achieve (Education Awards & Scholarships).
- Connects you to others who care about children and families.
- Promotes the profession while recognizing you as a professional.
Please use the links to learn more about the Oregon Registry Program:
- Plan your professional journey
- Access your records through your online account myORO
- Complete an Oregon Registry Step Application
- Learn what counts as training and education
- Explore your Oregon Registry Professional Development Statement
If you have any additional questions or comments about the Oregon Registry, you may contact the Oregon Registry staff:
Toll Free: (877) 725-8535; (503) 725-8535
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Fax: (503) 725-5430