Address Your Peers as a Student Speaker at Commencement!
Applications to be a Student Speaker at our 2016 Commencement Morning & Afternoon Ceremony are now available.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be a graduating student eligible to participate in the 2016 Spring Ceremony
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate level and 3.5 for Graduate students
- Submit a complete application package by 5:00pm on Monday, April 4, 2016.
- If invited, present the proposed 2 minute speech to the Graduation Program Board in late April 2016
More information can be found within the application. Download the 2016 Commencement Student Speaker Application.
- December 2016 - Applications Available
- April 4, 2016 - Applications Due
- Late April 2016 - Finalists invited to present to the Graduation Program Board
- May 6, 2016 - Student Speakers Selected