We partner and collaborate with agencies, non-profits, community partners, professionals, scholars, parents and youth on transformative, system changing projects that increase practice effectiveness.The center includes more than 60 staff with various subject-matter expertise. For additional information about the center and the services we can provide, please contact our Executive Director, Katharine Cahn.
|Training & Workforce Development||Consultation & Technical Assistance|
Program development & management
We are committed to the following outcomes:
- Skilled workers. Increase the competency, diversity, and professional education of social workers and other professionals serving children and families.
- Skilled leaders. Increase the number of human service leaders (supervisors, managers, policy makers and advocates) who are professionally educated, knowledgeable and competent in current practices.
- Best and promising practices. Contribute to the development and use of evidence-based and promising practices by public, private, and tribal children’s agencies.
- Serving all citizens. Develop ways to bring state of the art practice knowledge to rural learners and ethnic and racial communities often not at the table.
- Fairness and equity. Increase the fairness and equity of the child services system, reduce disproportionality of negative outcomes for children of color.