Search Google Appliance

Transfer Benefits to PSU

When transferring benefits to Portland State, Chapters 30, 33, 1606, and 1607 need to submit form 22-1995.  For Chapter 35, submit form 22-5495. After submitting the proper forms, present the Veterans Certification Office (NH 104) with the following paperwork:

  • Copy of DD-214
  • Copy of kicker contract (if applicable)
  • A paper certification form must be submitted your first term receiving benefits at PSU
  • Copy of Certificate of Eligibility (Chapter 33)