Search Google Appliance

Undergraduate Admissions

Once you have been accepted to PSU, admission to the Nohad A. Toulan School of Urban Studies & Planning as an undergraduate is as easy as declaring your major or minor.

Declaring your Major

To declare your major in pursuit of a B.A. or B.S. in Community Development or to declare your minor in either Real Estate Development or Sustainable Urban Development, simply use the Student Information Change Form, (available as a PDF or in paper form from the Admissions Office in Neuberger Hall), update your major/minor information, and return the completed form to the Admissions Office in Neuberger Hall. 

Admissions Questions?

If you have any questions regarding the undergraduate admissions process, contact or by phone at (503) 725-3511.

Advising Questions?

Tracy Braden
Academic Advisor
(503) 725-5477