What do I do if I'm traveling on PSU-related business and I'm involved in an accident while driving a State car or a rental car from major car companies?
Your Motor Pool vehicle has an accident reporting kit in the glove box. Assuming you're still standing, use the kit to document the accident and exchange insurance information with the other driver or property owner. Rental cars carry similar packets in case of accidents. Report vehicle accidents to your department and Dan Spero in Business Affairs, 5-3441.