A vendor has called and stated that the PSU check or ACH has not been received. When can PSU issue a new check or ACH?
Look into FOIDOCH and determine if the check has been cashed. The status code will be "F." If the check has been cashed, contact the vendor with this information. If the check has not been cashed within 30 days of the check issuance date, the department prepares a Lost Check Affidavit form and sends the form to the vendor for signature. When the form is returned, the department inputs a new invoice into Banner and forwards the signed form with the new Banner invoice number to the Specialized Accounting Services Manager (mail code: BO-SAS.) You may also contact the SAS Manager with any ACH questions or bank transfer problems.