Office of Information Technology
Technology Administrators Group (TAG)
The Technology Administrators Group (TAG) is comprised of campus Information Technology (IT) professionals who work on applications, systems, and networks at Portland State University.
The TAG includes representatives from PSU's central IT group (the Office of Information Technology) and departmental IT groups.
The TAG provides a forum for IT professionals to:
- Exchange information and ideas.
- Collaborate on IT initiatives to meet institutional goals.
- Provide feedback and advice to each other.
- Ensure compliance with relevant policy.
- Engage in training.
For more information, consult the Technology Administrators Group Charter.
TAG member benefits
- Datacenter hosting
- Endpoint fleet administration
- Atlassian Jira Service Desk and Confluence
- Direct access to OIT staff
- OIT Change Control and Alerts
- Mailing lists
- Slack chat
- SSL certificates
- Admin and privileged accounts
How to join
Any PSU staff or faculty member with at least .5 FTE dedicated to managing PSU IT assets is welcome and encouraged to join the Technology Administrators Group.
- If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to join, fill out the TAG membership request form (PSU Help Center).