Search Google Appliance

Campus Services

There are many on-campus resources available to assist you. If you would like to talk through your options and get support identifying the resources that would be most helpful for you, please contact the Interpersonal Violence (IPV) Advocate at the WRC. The IPV Advocate serves students of all genders.

Campus Safety: 503-725-4404

The Campus Public Safety Office (CPSO) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. CPSO has an officer who has completed sexual misconduct training, and is available to support students who wish to report a sexual misconduct.

Center for Student Health and Counseling (SHAC): 503-725-2800

SHAC provides medical support and resources to PSU students for health concerns that have stemmed from sexual misconduct. SHAC can provide STD screening and treatment, pregnancy testing and emergency contraception (i.e., the "morning after" pill), and follow-up care. For complete info, visit "Medical Attention." Counselors can provide crisis counseling and trauma support.

Women's Resource Center (WRC): 503-725-5672

The Interpersonal Violence Program at the WRC is the home of PSU’s IPV Advocate. The IPV Advocate serves students of all genders. The Advocate is available to answer questions, work with student survivors, and advocate on behalf of their self-identified needs, decisions, wishes, questions, and concerns.

Office of the Dean of Student Life: 503-725-4422

The Office of the Dean of Student Life is a resource for all students, faculty, and staff as they navigate Portland State. Our office serves as a reference point for those seeking to resolve issues of concern. DOSL is also home to additional student services, including:

  • Conduct and Community Standards, which address Student Conduct Code violations;
  • The C.A.R.E. Team, which coordinates case management for students in distress; and
  • The Bias Response Team, which is a group of trained advocates and a central administrative core that works with students, staff and faculty experiencing bias on campus.

Student Legal Services: 503-725-4556

SLS can offer free and confidential legal assistance to students with the restriction that the dispute is not with another member of the university community.

Queer Resource Center: 503-725-9742

The QRC is available to support students along the sexuality and gender spectrum with the support they need to successfully navigate PSU.

Office of Housing & Residence Life: 503-725-2450

Housing & Resident Life can assist with changes in living situations for students living on campus.