School Social Work License: Resources and Contact Information

Preliminary School Social Worker License Process for

Preliminary School Social Work Licensure Forms for MSW Students

Intent to Enroll Form
Finger Printing Form
Field Verification Forms 
Oregon Educator Licensure Assessments (ORELA)

Integrative Synthesis Paper and Scoring Rubric
Generalist and Advanced Year Personal Assessment Questionnaires (Available in the Student Webcenter)
Field Evaluations for Generalist and Advanced Year (Available in the Student Webcenter)

Advanced Concentration Course Checklist:

Verification of Equivalency (VOE) Forms & Documents

VOE Application Form
VOE Application Checklist 
Instruction for applying for the VOE for Oregon TSPC 
Course Objectives and Learning Objectives 

Additional Resources  

Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC)
Oregon School Social Work Association (OSSWA)
Oregon School Social Work Association Facebook
School Social Work Association of America (SSWAA)
The Office of Licensure at Graduate School of Education, Portland State University 

Contact Information


Mathew Uretsky, Ph.D., MSW, MPH

Assistant Professor &
School Social Work Licensure Faculty Lead  


Thet Mar Win
Administration Specialist
MSW and Ph.D. Programs