Search Google Appliance

Problems, Complaints, & Grievances Policy

Problems, Complaints, & Grievances Policy

Students in the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences are encouraged to follow the University's recommended sequence for addressing problems and complaints. The student is advised to consult with individuals in the order listed below; that is, they should consult the first person on the list and move to the next person or office on the list if the problem is not resolved to their satisfaction.

1.    Class Instructor or Direct Clinical Supervisor 
2.    Academic Advisor 
3.    Chair of the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences 
4.    Dean of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, or his representative

Contacting the CAA

In addition, graduate students in the SPHR Department also have the right to submit a complaint to the Council on Academic Accreditation (CAA) relating to CAA standards and standard compliance. Select procedures for filing complaints against graduate education programs.