Special Educator License - Secondary
The Department of Special Education uses evidence-based research combined with innovative classroom practices to prepare dynamic, confident, effective, and committed teachers to work in 21st century schools. The Secondary Special Educator program is designed to prepare professionals to teach students in grade 5 through age 21 with a range of disabilities from mild to severe. This graduate-level program is offered for full-time and part-time students.
- Flexible schedule - choose to complete your license and degree in 1 or 2 years
- Cohort model
- Nationally accredited by CAEP
- Learn from 17 well respected faculty
- Collaborative clinical practica
- Emphasis on equity
- Faculty engaged in a wide variety of applied research projects
When it comes to completing your degree, you have options. Our initial licensure program offers a full or part time schedule to meet your needs.