Academic Programs

campus buildingEarn your teaching license or add an endorsement to an existing license, or get your master's degree (MA/MS) in special education or a doctor of education degree (EdD) specializing in special education. We also offer a selection of certificate programs related to special education.


Mt. Hood Kiwanis Camp Capstone
Special Educator License + BA/BS

Certificates of Completion

Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Program
Asperger's Syndrome and High Functioning Autism
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Orientation and Mobility

Graduate Certificate

Infant/Toddler Mental Health

Licensure + Master's

Early Intervention Special Educator (EISE)
Inclusive Elementary Educator Program (IEEP)
Secondary Dual Educator Program (SDEP)
Special Educator License
Visually Impaired Learner (VIL)

Endorsements (for current licensed teachers)

AddSped Endorsement in Special Education
Early Intervention Special Education Endorsement
Visually Impaired Learner Endorsement 


Master's in Special Education (nonlicensure)


Doctorate in Education Leadership with Special Education Specialization