Drop-In services will be canceled on Friday, March 31, 2017.
Come by the hours listed below to get help with these issues - we do not schedule appointments for them. Be sure to bring your PSU ID Card.
Beginning Monday, March 28, 2016, drop-ins will be held on the following schedule:
- Monday: 10:00am - 11:00am
- Tuesday: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thursday: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am - 11:00am
Do you have a question related to Family law, Employment, Expungement, Immigration, Personal Injury, or Bankruptcy? If you answered yes to the previous question, visit our appointments webpage. We cannot assist with these issues during drop-ins.
**Space for drop-in hours is limited so we suggest that you come in 10 to 15 minutes before the start to ensure that you will be seen. There could be a 45 to 60 minute wait to be seen for a drop-ins**
Please bring any and all of the following documents with you to drop-ins to help expedite the process:
- Rental agreement (or lease and/or any other documents defining the term of your tenancy)
- Any documents (letters, emails, pictures, etc.) related to your issue
- For more information about the Portland Renter Protections Ordinance please use the following link:http://bit.ly/PortlandRenterProtectionsOrdinance
- Credit card or bank statements related to the debt
- All correspondence from collection agencies, banks or credit card companies themselves
- Any court documents if suit has been filed
- Credit report
- The ticket
- Any court documents (letters, etc.) related to the incident
- Any docs from towing agencies and or the towing commission if towed
- Any documents (letters, e-mails, contracts, etc.) related to the transaction