Health Services Appointments
Call SHAC at 503.725.2800 to schedule an appointment.
All Medical Appointments
- Health Services' appointments are brief. Your provider will be able to address your most pressing health concern during your appointment. If you have additional health concerns, you will need to schedule additional appointments for a later date or you will possibly referred to an outside provider or specialist depending on your need.
- Arrive fifteen (15) minutes early for first appointments and annual exams. If you do not arrive within 15minutes into your appointment time it may be given to a waiting patient.
- Arrive five (5) minutes early for other appointments. If you do not arrive within 5 minutes into your appointment time it may be given to a waiting patient.
- A $25 no-show fee will be charged for the missed appointment. If you are not to keep your appointment call by end of business day the night before the appointment to avoid the $25 fee.
- Can be made in advance by calling, by stopping by the clinic and speaking with one of our receptionists, or by requesting an appointment using SHAC's secure Patient Portal.
- Please make SHAC Wellness Exams, well woman exams, follow-up appointments, and medication refill appointments early. They fill up quickly with a typical 2-4 week waiting time.
- We require 48 hours for refills. Make sure to request a refill before you run out. You can request a refill by logging on to our secure Patient Portal.
- If your prescription was initiated by an outside provider, we will require records from your previous prescribing provider.
- Prescriptions are gladly called out or electronically submitted to the pharmacy of your choice.
- All prescriptions expire one year from the date they are written. If you will need refills past that point make sure to schedule a provider appointment.
- To save you time, we recommend requesting several months of birth control at once.