Tap into the energy and expertise of our business students to develop solutions and move your initiatives forward.
All of our undergraduate and graduate students complete a Capstone Project as part of their hands-on education at Portland State’s School of Business..
Bring us your business challenges, and we will match you with a student team to tackle it.
You will receive fresh perspectives, bold ideas, and sound recommendations. Engaging with our students also gives you a chance to meet and vet potential employees.
Examples of Past Projects
Our students have delivered outcomes for international corporations, small businesses, startups and non-profits. Their results included:
- Marketing & E-Commerce Strategies
- Market Research & Analysis
- Sustainability Assessments & Roadmaps
- Supply Chain and Process Improvement Recommendations
- Operations Assessments
- Go-To Market Strategy for new Product or Geographic Expansion
- Acquisition Opportunity Analysis & Strategy
- Project Feasibility Evaluation
- Pro Formas and Financial Process Improvements
Engage our Undergraduate Students
Our undergraduate student teams...
- Focus on advertising, marketing, finance, accounting, HR, SLM, and management.
- Serve clients in the Portland Metro Area, including Vancouver, Washington
- Complete projects in one term (11 weeks)
Clients can return to engage another student team for their next project or project phase. In some cases, we can offer to connect companies with student interns to contribute to the implementation or expansion.
Contact Bill Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org with details about your project goals and needs, or read more about undergraduate senior capstone projects.
Work With our Graduate Students
Our graduate student teams…
- Study business administration, supply chain management, international management, finance, tax, and real estate
- Serve clients anywhere in the world
- Typically have professional experience
- Take on more complex projects
- Dedicate time over the course of two terms (22 weeks) to a project
Email Dave Garten at email@example.com to start the conversation.