Business Honors Track
The School of Business (SBA) Honors Track is a two year program made up of approximately 50 undergraduate business students (30 accepted each year) who are admitted to the School of Business at Portland State. By attending a variety of honors classes, workshops and events, Business Honors Track students challenge themselves and polish their professional business skills. These students are able to interact with business professionals, including CEOs and vice presidents of companies in the Portland area.
Why SBA Honors Track?
- More academic depth and rigor in degree studies
- Special career-improving workshops
- Recognition for outstanding academic achievement
- Official honors designation on the diploma (upon completion of program requirements)
- Networking opportunities in the business community
- Improved public speaking, critical thinking and computer skills through workshops, seminars and special events
- More opportunities to associate with peers in an intellectually meaningful setting
- Enhanced access to influential members of the business community
- Interaction with the SBA Deans and Faculty
GPA (required for graduation, not admission to the program):
- 3.5 PSU GPA – must have a 3.5 or higher upon graduation
- 3.5 PSU Business GPA – must have a 3.5 or higher upon graduation
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org