Please click one of the two images to access that area of our online system:
Looking for assistance?
We'd love to help guide you in our new system. For issues accessing the system, please use this form to submit a support request. One of our staff members will be in contact with you shortly (generally 1-2 business days).
Seeking accommodation? Please visit the Member Services desk or contact us at 503.725.2931.
Issues with Rec Center Access?
- As a student, if your access to the Rec Center is denied, here are some potential reasons:
- The Rec Center fee has not been assessed to your account
- There is a hold on your account
- Your class registration has not been processed
- Your special registration through signature has not been approved through your department
- You have dropped a class and are no longer a student
- As a Faculty/Staff member, if your access to the Rec Center is denied, here are some potential reasons:
- Your 9-month employment contract has expired and you are no longer receiving a paycheck
- Your position at Portland State has changed
- Your are receiving tuition-remission, which does not include the Student Rec Center fee