Join Campus Rec for our newest health promotion program, Winter of Wellbeing! This entirely virtual program is designed to help you build a foundation of wellbeing through a variety of methods selected to support happiness, fulfillment, community, purpose, and more. Receive a weekly email about a specific dimension of wellbeing, along with why it matters and a list of activities to support it. You'll have a chance to win prizes by submitting an optional weekly survey sharing the wellbeing activity that you practice each week.
Winter of Wellbeing is free and open to the entire PSU community; no Campus Rec membership required. You can join at any time during the eight-week program.
Physical Wellbeing [Jan. 11-15]
- Taking care of the physical body. Exercise, movement, nutrition, and sleep
- Walking challenge, Group X Classes, Mindful Eating, Sleep Meditations & Stretching
Emotional Wellbeing [Jan. 18-22]
- The ability to understand yourself and acknowledge your feelings in a productive manner. Coping with challenges.
- Emotional wellbeing across the world, Mindful Meanderings, MindSpa
Occupational Wellbeing [Jan. 25-29]
- Fulfillment and satisfaction in your job or career. Finding harmony in work and life.
- Networking for introverts webinar, time management, sign up for handshake
Intellectual Wellbeing [Feb. 1-5]
- Creativity, critical thinking, and exploring new knowledge, ideas, and experiences.
- Mini student conference, Sex & Chocolate Event, WHAT Podcast
Social Wellbeing [Feb. 8-12]
- Having healthy relationships. Feeling connected to other people. Improving knowledge and actions around equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Game night, How to be a Good Ancestor Podcast, Anatomy of Trust
Financial Wellbeing [Feb. 15-19]
- Living within your financial means and planning for future financial health. Practicing budgeting and resource management.
- Tax tips, connect with a financial wellness coach
Environmental Wellbeing [Feb. 22-26]
- Practicing a lifestyle that respects nature. Recognizing your ability to impact your environment.
- Learn how to use a field guide, sustainability tips, houseplants to survive the winter
Spiritual Wellbeing [March 1-5]
- Finding a sense of purpose and meaning in life, determining your values, and matching actions to morals.
- Spring equinox ritual, gratitude practice
Questions or accommodation needs? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!