Digital Marketing Strategies Certificate Program
About Digital Marketing Strategies
Interested in the ever-changing, exciting world of digital marketing? This certificate program provides a foundation of the principles and core concepts of digital marketing and teaches the latest in digital marketing trends. Students will gain skills in developing digital content and learn how to strategize, implement, and show return on investment for a greater market share for their organization.
This certificate program will help students develop a complete digital marketing strategy that focuses on social media marketing, branding, content strategy, analytics, and more, all of which can be leveraged to help drive deeper customer loyalty. This comprehensive, practical program offers the opportunity to learn from and gain hands-on experience with local industry leaders and marketing professionals.
|Courses are delivered remotely, with a blend of virtual live sessions and self-paced activities.|
|2 times per year (Fall & Spring)|
|Four, 1 week long classes (workload for each class is 15 hours)|
|Full certificate cost: $2,796|
Excellent instruction (Corissa Saint Laurent) with interactive discussions and guest educators, was very useful for my style of learning. Very hands-on and relevant to what I see in the workplace.
- Larry Toda
Who Should Attend
This program is for working professionals who need to incorporate digital marketing strategies into their current jobs, as well as individuals looking to move into this dynamic field.
What You’ll Learn
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Develop a digital marketing strategy;
- Define true key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Identify opportunities to optimize their websites;
- Craft a social media campaign strategy;
- Develop and implement a successful content strategy.
4 Required Certificate Courses
Courses may be taken individually and in any order unless otherwise noted. If pursuing the certificate, all courses in the certificate program must be completed within three years. A recommended sequence is below.
- WM401: Intro to Digital Strategies
- This course provides students with an overview of digital marketing, as well as an introduction to the fundamentals and framework of a digital marketing strategy.
- WM411: Content Strategy
- Learn the ABCs of content strategy, including audience personas and journeys, and the most effective ways of putting strategy into action.
- WM403: Social Media Marketing
- Understand the fundamentals of social media marketing, the strategic value of each of the major social platforms, and the current social media trends to watch.
- WM404: Analytics
- In this course, students will explore the importance of analytics, dig into how to implement basic and advanced website tracking, and understand how to use web analytics to measure performance against business objectives.