What if I don't complete one term of the three terms of Freshman Inquiry?

In order to get credit for any course, the course must be completed with a passing grade. If one term of Freshman Inquiry is not completed or passed, the student must retake the term in order to fulfill the requirements of Freshman Inquiry. For specific or unusual circumstances, students should seek advising at the Advising and Career Services (ACS), room 402, University Studies Building.