Can I earn a master's degree while working toward Special Education licensure?

Yes, and we encourage you to do so. Students who wish to earn a master's degree will complete an additional 12 credits in graduate coursework, consisting of SPED 590 Applied Behavioral Research, SPED 591 Issues in Special Education, and SPED 506 Special Project. Please consult the Special Education Master's Program page for more detailed information.