Can employees use a PSU-owned laptop for research outside campus?
Yes. Faculty and staff are required to turn in an Equipment Loan Agreement form for the use of PSU-owned equipment (laptops, cameras, etc.) at their place of residence or other facility outside the PSU campus. Equipment is for educational or research purposes ONLY and NOT for personal gain. Equipment must be returned to PSU at the end of the loan term. The Equipment Loan Agreement forms should be completed and forwarded to the Property Control Clerk (mail code: BO-SAS.)