OnBase Web Client Guide
The OnBase Web Client is a web browser application for using OnBase. While it does not provide all the features of the OnBase Unity Client, it is a quick and convenient way to use OnBase.
Opening the Web Client
- Open Internet Explorer.
Note: OnBase is also available on RemoteApps for Mac OS and Windows users.
- Go to the website imaging.pdx.edu.
- If you are using a computer that is off-campus, you will be asked to click the Confirm security exception button. (Your web browser will only have you do this the first time you log in.)
- If you are asked, enter your Odin username and Odin password, then press Login.
Searching for Documents
- Select Document Retrieval.
- Select Custom Queries.
Note: Custom Queries are a feature of OnBase that allows you to easily search for documents across various document type groups based on a common keyword.
- Select the Custom Query you want to run.
- Fill out the required fields (such as date range or PSU ID number) and press the Search button below.
If your query contains documents they will be listed in the top right side of the screen.
- Locate the document you want to view.
- Double click the document to open it.
Contact email@example.com for additional assistance.