Audio Visual Services
Audio Visual Services checks out equipment to current PSU faculty, staff, and graduate students for classroom use. A/V Services also provides training on equipment in technology classrooms.
- Open Monday-Friday: 8:00 am–7:00 pm
- Located in Smith Memorial Student Union (SMSU) 18, basement floor
- Assistance also available via phone/mail:
- email@example.com | 503-725-4357
A/V Services Equipment
A list of available Audio/Video equipment can be found at the A/V Equipment Rentals page.
- You will need an account with A/V Services to reserve equipment.
- To create an account, you must:
- be current PSU faculty, staff, or a graduate student
- bring your PSU photo ID card and your departmental index code to A/V Services
- Reservations can be made over the phone or in person at the A/V Services office. Reservations are not accepted via email.
- A/V Services only supports the equipment in classrooms. Contact Helpdesk for software installation requests or computer software support.
Contact the Helpdesk for additional assistance.