Oregon Statewide Scholarship Program
The Oregon Statewide Scholarship Program supports the growth of quality child care in Oregon. With funds from the Oregon Community Foundation's Betty Gray Early Childhood Development Endowment Fund, the Scholarship Program provides financial support for training and education for providers working in family child care, center child care, Head Start, and before/after school programs.
How to Apply
To be eligible for scholarship support, you must:
- Already have an Oregon Registry Step 3 or above.
- Work directly with children at least 20 hours a week in an Oregon Office of Child Care licensed (Certified or Registered) child care facility.
- Identify specific professional or training goals which align with the scholarship program goals.
If you're at a Step 3-8.5, you may apply for:
- Conference registration fees
- Cohort training registration fees
- Oregon Community College tuition
- Oregon Community College Transcription
- CDA Credential application fee
If you're at Step 3-12, you may apply for:
- Degree Translation/Evaluation
- Oregon Registry Credential application fee
- Oregon Registry Credential Observation reimbursement
If you're at Step 9-12, you may apply for:
- Advanced Cohort training registration fees
Contact OCCD Scholarship with questions at 503-725-8535 (toll free 1-877-725-8535) or firstname.lastname@example.org