I am a transfer student. Do I need to complete the entire University Studies program?

Transfer students are placed into the University Studies program based on the total number of credits completed prior to admission to PSU. If you transfer from another college with 90 or more credits, you will have the lower division University Studies courses waived. However, you will still be responsible for completing the Upper Division Cluster and Senior Capstone. If you transfer with less than 90 credits, the amount of lower division coursework required is pro-rated based on the number of credits you have completed prior to admission to PSU.