How do I know what Music Large Ensemble to enroll in?

When taking Applied Music (private lessons), you must be concurrently enrolled in a large ensemble for your area of study. Vocal students must be in choir, string players in orchestra, wind players in band, and jazz majors in big band. Wind and percussion students looking to play in the orchestra instead of the band must audition at the beginning of the school year. Piano, harp and guitar majors should consult your area coordinator concerning the large ensemble requirement.