Each term, the Department of Mechanical and Materials Engineering hires graduate teaching assistants to serve as graders and lab assistants for various courses.
Students wishing to apply for an assistantship in the department must meet the following eligibility requirements. Students must also meet all terms and conditions as set forth by the Office of Graduate Studies.
MME Graduate Teaching Assistant (TA) Eligibility Requirements
All students receiving a teaching assistantship in Mechanical and Materials Engineering must be:
- Admitted to the university and department (with no University Conditions)
- In good academic standing
- Able to register for nine graduate credits the term of their assistantship
- Meet the application deadline
- Fall 2017 - August 31st
- Winter 2018 - November 30th
- Spring 2017 - February 28th
How to Apply
There is a separate application for each term. Students must apply by the deadline using the appropriate application below. Students will need to login to their PDX Gmail accounts to access the form.