Ph.D. Programs

For more information about the PhD programs in Urban Studies, Public Affairs and Policy, and Community Health please follow the appropriate links:

  • PhD in Public Affairs and Policy, administered through College of Urban and Public Affairs, Mark O. Hatfield School of Government, Department of Public Administration
  • PhD in Urban Studies, administered through the College of Urban and Public Affairs, Nohad A. Toulan School of Urban Studies and Planning
  • PhD in Community Health, administered through the OHSU-PSU School of Public Health

Academic Advising

For the Public Administration and Policy Ph.D. program:
Becky Fidler, phone 503-725-3920 

For the Urban Studies Ph.D. program:
Tracy Braden, phone 503-725-4045 

For questions about the Institute on Aging:
Institute on Aging, phone 503-725-3952