C-GEO offers model lessons for teachers.
Model lessons to use with The Student Atlas of Oregon
- Introduction to the Basic Physical Features of Oregon
- Latitude and Longitude
- My Oregon Road Trip: A Mapping Unit
- Animal Footprints across Oregon
- Exploring the Relationships between Bodies of Water and Population Distribution in Oregon
- The Columbia River as a Resource
- Crater Lake
- Ecoregions of Oregon: Many Pieces, One Puzzle
- Love Your State by Telling the Oregon Story
- Analyzing the Relationship between Topography and Climate
- Oregon Rivers as Guides
- Oregon Crops and Climates
- Relocate to Oregon!