Harrison Street Building

Building Code 
HSB
Address 
1025 SW Harrison Street, Portland, Oregon 97201
Block 
240
Year Built 
1958
Levels 
1

The Harrison Street Building is a one-story building located along the Walk of the Heroines on Harrison Street just south of the South Greenhouse, east of Hoffmann Hall, and north of the Community Recreation Field. and purchased by PSU on August 16, 1972.

The building was designed by the architect Don Byers and constructed in 1958/59 as an office building for the Automobile Dealers Association of Portland. PSU purchased the building on August 16, 1972 where it became the Personnel Services building serving as the University's human resources center. By 1977, Human Resources had relocated and the building was re-named the Harrison Street Building.

Building Occupants
Center for Lakes and
Reservoirs

Square Footage
Gross Square Footage: 2,029

Net Assignable Square Footage: 1,453

 

Floorplan 
ADA Accessibility