FISCAL YEAR END FROM HOME
Campus Accounting Services announces this week's FYE deadlines.
- June 16: Electronic approval of June hourly timesheets (pay period of May 16-June 15)
- June 18: Foundation Check Request deadline 5PM for payment to be made prior to close
- June 19: Outgoing Wire Transfer payment documentation
- June 22: All POs for goods and services received by 6/30 in Banner, approved by NOON
The deadline to use PCards with the guarantee the expense feeds into Banner before June 30 has come and gone. You can still use your cards, but the expense(s) will probably not feed until FY21.
What document gets uploaded Where?
We have introduced a few online procedures during our "Stay at Home". As our transactions have already started to increase significantly, we thought it wise to give you a short guide as to the 3 main uploads we have and "what documents go where".
- For 90% of the invoices, please upload directly into OnBase using the AP Invoice Campus Upload Form.
- For the invoices that need special attention (Confidential invoices that require a cover sheet, Special Handling invoices that require the special handling form, Wire transfer documentation, and Operating Advance request form) please upload to the Department Form Security Upload. This upload requires VPN.
- For all W-9 and W-8 forms, please use the W-9/W-8 Secure Portal. This upload does not require VPN.
Use Prepaid Program Code if you purchase subscriptions, memberships, licenses, conference registrations that are dated July forward.
Exceptions: Expenses charged to Foundation, restricted gifts and GRANTS should not be coded to prepaid program codes (Funds 2xxxxx-4xxxxx)
Prepaid code was = Change To
0xxxx for Instruction = 99602 for Instruction Prepaid
1xxxx for Research = 99620 for Research Prepaid
2xxxx for Public Service = 99630 for Public Service Prepaid
3xxxx for Academic Support = 99640 for Academic Support Prepaid
4xxxx for Student Services = 99650 for Student Services Prepaid
5xxxx for Physical Plant = 99660 for Physical Plant Prepaid
6xxxx for Instutional Support = 99670 for Instutional Support Prepaid
The month of July is now open in Banner.
Deposits or checks can be dropped off at ID Services on Monday and Wednesday from 12-2. Cashiers will add an additional time from 11-1 on Tuesday, June 30, to accept any last minute transactions. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you.
Goods and Services
For goods and services to be included in FY20, the goods must be delivered or services provided by June 30.