At PSU, you are encouraged to explore your passions and take on real-world challenges. Our fearless approach to learning is one of the many reasons U.S. News & World Report ranked PSU among the "most innovative" universities in the nation.
Located in the heart of one the most livable, safe and culturally rich cities, PSU offers you academic excellence from some of the nation’s top professors and hands-on experience in your chosen field.
Faculty, students and graduates conduct experiments for NASA, make discoveries for Intel, establish careers at Nike and start their own companies. More than 200 employers — from Boeing to Mercy Corps — come to campus career fairs to recruit PSU students.
Take the next step to your fearless future. Apply today.
- Grammy winner Esperanza Spaulding began in the Music Department.
- Dark Horse Comic founder Mike Richardson immersed himself in art classes.
- Little Big Burger founder Katie Poppe studied psychology and business.
- Former UPS CEO Scott Davis studied business administration.
- Laika CEO Travis Knight studied social sciences before making hit animation movies Coraline, ParaNorman, and Boxtrolls.
- Carolyn Davidson designed the Nike swoosh while she was a graphic design student.
- More than 200 degree programs.
- The nation’s only Urban Honors College.
- Advisors to help you map the most direct, cost-effective path to your degree.
- Resource centers to support veterans, students with children, LGBT students and more.
- A rec center and outdoor program that is second to none in the state.
- A four-year degree guarantee for entering freshmen that can save you thousands of dollars in tuition and college costs.
- Ranked as one of the nation's greenest universities.