I live outside the United States. What does Portland State require before issuing my I-20?
You must be admitted to Portland State and submit proof of financial resources for at least one year of study (tuition and living expenses) before Portland State will issue your I-20 immigration document. Please refer to the tuition, fees and estimated living expenses for current amounts.