I am currently studying in the United States on an F-1 student visa and want to transfer to Portland State. Do I need a new I-20?
Yes, you must arrange to have your Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) records released to Portland State so that we can issue you a new I-20 and complete the transfer process.