Search Google Appliance


I am currently a Portland State student, and I am considering an application to the Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences. Do I need to submit a PSU transcript?
Yes. The Admissions office requires an official unopened copy and the department requires either an official or an unofficial copy. Copies from the PSU website are difficult for the selection committee read, so please, no transcripts printed from the Internet! You must order them from the registrar's office.