Do all graduate applicants educated outside of the United States have to take the TOEFL or IELTS exam?

All applicants who earned an undergraduate degree at an institution outside of Australia, English-speaking Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand or the United States are required to take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam to demonstrate English language proficiency.