Search Google Appliance


Am I applying for a Masters of Arts (MA) or a Masters of Science (MS) in Counselor Education?

Most graduate students in Counselor Education receive a MS. The MA degree requires a demonstrated proficiency in one or more foreign languages. Foreign language proficiency is not required for the MS degree.