Search Google Appliance


As an international student, must I submit a transfer clearance form?

Students currently studying in the U.S. on F-1 or J-1 student visas are required to submit proof of their current immigration status before transferring to PSU. You are required to submit a transfer clearance form completed by the International Student Advisor at your current school.